RULES & REGULATIONS:
Image of the Year Awards Program
- The IOY Awards are open to all companies in the Image Apparel Industry to assure we are recognizing the best of the best!
- There is a submission fee of $75.00 US currency for each submission.
- All nominated programs MUST have a representative present to accept the Award in order to win, no exceptions. Not having a representative will disqualify the program and the runner-up will receive the Award.
- All programs submitted, MUST be programs currently worn by client's employees. If the program is rolled out over time, the rollout must begin no later than October 31, 2016.
- You may re-submit a program so long as the program did not win an award in that category previously. A program may be submitted in more than one category, but is only eligible to win one category annually.
- Only uniform programs worn within North-America are eligible to enter in 2017.
- The Entry Form with all questions answered is required in order for the submission to be judged. Photographs or drawing must accompany the Entry Form. The artwork should include pictures of all the uniform versions. We suggest close up pictures of the individual uniforms. A maximum of 7 pictures may be submitted.
- The Image Apparel Institute must receive all entries no later than March 17, 2017. Entries will be judged and the winners notified by email.
- The IAI retains the right to use all photographs in publicity and future promotion materials.
Finalists & Announcement
Finalists will be named approximately four (4) weeks before the convention. The national winners will be named at the Awards Dinner at the Convention on May 2, 2017.