2016 Best Dressed Public Safety
SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND RULES:
- Complete the Best Dressed Public Safety entry form on the NAUMD website.
- Answer all questions asked on the form.
- Upload photos or drawings of your program which include both individual and group photos of the Uniform Program. A maximum of 7 photos may be submitted.
- Only uniform programs worn within the North America are eligible to be entered.
- The uniform must be currently worn be the organization. If the uniform is being rolled out over time, the rollout must have begun by October 31, 2016.
- Submission will be accepted beginning November 1, 2016.
- The North-American Association of Uniform Manufacturers and Distributors (NAUMD) must receive all entries no later than March 17, 2017. Entries will be judged and the winners notified by email and by phone for a follow-up questionnaire.
- The NAUMD retains the right to use all photographs in publicity and future promotion materials.
- There is a $75.00 entry fee per submission.
- FINALISTS will be named by early April of 2017. The winners will be named at the convention's awards dinner on May 2, 2017. A representative must be present to receive the award.